Sorry for the long silence… Been working very hard to make a project that I conceived and concepted back in August 2015, come thru!
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase has been developed to help raise awareness and appreciation for the unique style and diversity in the Asean region and to promote greater cross-cultural, creative collaboration. To achieve mainstream regional awareness for fashion designers and models while nurturing up-and-coming, local fashion designers and models. This showcase also aims to foster a deeper understanding and appreciation of the fashion industry in the region. This showcase has also been developed to mentor fashion designer students, so that they can find their design direction in the near future.
FASHION DESIGNERS –
• Brunei Darussalam
• Growing the interest in Diversity and the Asian Identity
• Develop a deeper understanding and interest in the ASEAN fashion industry
• Each of the participating designers, must host all participating designers in their respective countries
• Each designer will oversee the event they are organising that best represents the ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase
• Showcase and foster good ASEAN relationships
• To put ASEAN Fashion Designers into the global map
• To mentor fashion designer students, who have volunteered for this project – so that they can find their design direction in the near future.
SO COMING YOUR WAY THIS 1st and 2nd April 2016 at the library at orchard in collaboration with these ASEAN Fashion Designers and Singapore Designer Brands & Partners.
1st APRIL 2016 ● BY INVITATION ONLY
2nd APRIL 2016 ● OPEN TO ALL – FREE ADMISSION
● POP UP – 12pm – 6pm ● FASHION SHOW – 4PM
● Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE, Singapore
● Yuki Unawan Tangkaravakoon – YUNA, Thailand
● Natacha van – Natacha Van Collection, Cambodia
● Lenny Agustin – Lenny Agustin, Indonesia
● Nguyen Quoc Binh – Quoc Binh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
● Viengkham Nanthavongdouangsy – KHANG – Laos
OUR OFFICIAL PARTNERS
● VENUE PARTNER – library at orchard
● HOTEL PARTNER – Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore
● EVENT MANAGEMENT PARTNER –Tribeca Management
● MEDIA/PR PARTNER – Absolute PR
● GARMENT CARE PARTNER – Novita SG
● PHOTOGRAPHY PARTNER – JWalking Studio Photography
● HAIR & MAKE UP PARTNER – Valerie Yves
● MUSIC PARTNER – DJ STEPHEN LOVE – Loveboy
● MODELS – SHU JUAY. JESSICA SUE. YY LOW. MAY HSU. NICOLETTE SARA. KARYN
● PROJECT COORDINATOR – Ms NICOLE YAP
To rsvp, call 62212688 or email – email@example.com
“Like” to stay updated on where the ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase is headed to next!